Golf Academy & School Program
- The greatest athletes in the world are disciplined, virtuous, confident, courteous, have good judgement and persevere through hardship. We believe these are values that every student should strive to exemplify. Our Whole-In- One program nurtures pupils to not just be great athletes, they are also educated in a manner to embody these qualities.
- Top End Instruction from certified coaches
- Video Swing Analysis
- Computerised club fitting by trained professionals
How are we different?
- We make it our primary focus to make the game of golf enjoyable and a character building exercise
- We bring state of the art technology and teaching methodology which makes the game easier to learn
- We are introducing SNAG® golf to India; a fun way for the younger kids in school to be introduced to golf in a colourful and enjoyable manner
- We create a competitive environment to encourage growth in the sport through inter and intra school tournaments
- We bring in Latest Technologyto assist the older and more experience golfers improve in house and indoors
- Properly introducingoneself
- Planning for the future
Stages of Student Development Progressing Through Stages
- PLAYER (required min age 7) – Introduces playing the game of golf with special emphasis on learning golf Code of Conduct, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the game and developing a game plan for golf and life.
- Each participant seeking to move to a higher level will have to demonstrate their understanding of the core golf and life skills. They will show their ability to apply the lessons learned both on and off the golf course.
- Par (recommended min age 9) – Focuses on interpersonal communications and self- management skills.
- Their Golfing Skills too are judged so that they can be taught to improve accordingly
- Birdie (recommended min age 11) – Emphasizes goal setting.
- Eagle (recommended min age13) – Emphasizes resilience skills, conflict resolution and planning for the future.
- Albatross (required min age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Once a young person has progressed through all program levels, he/she can become Albatross-certified, focusing on setting goals for golf, career education, and giving back to the community
- Level 1- Putter stage
- Level 2- Wedge stage
- Level 3- Iron Stage
- Level 4- Wood Stage
- Level 5- Driver Stage
Help us to understand you
Our School Program Partners